The Lindley Town Clerk / Tax Collector / Registrar of Vital Statistics
- THIS IS NOT THE COURT CLERK OFFICE
- Records Management Officer and Custodian of all town records, books, and papers.
- Official recipient of inquires under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Administrative support to the Town Board.
- Administration and recording of bids.
- Collection of fees (Cash, Local Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards (fees apply). Non-Resident payments in Cash, Money Order and Credit Card only).
- Marriage, dog, other miscellaneous permits, sporting and hunting licenses (Driver's License must be furnished).
- Death and Marriage certified copies.
- Works with the Steuben County Board of Elections in securing polling sites and coordinating election inspectors.
- Free Notary Public services.
- Receipt of Town & County Taxes annually.