The Lindley Town Clerk's office is closed Wednesday November 30th due to unavoidable circumstances, but will be open Thursday morning Dec 1st from 9-1 in its place.
You may reach me by emailing email@example.com as I will be checking emails as able. Please contact the Town Board or Town Supervisor if you need immediate assistance.
NOTICE: The Lindley Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing during their regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, December 19th, 2016 at 7:00 pm at 637 Co Rte 115 Lindley NY 14858 to consider a Home Occupation Business for Rudy Jakubik at 297 Fulker Hill Rd. Tax Map #: 424.00-01-009.100. All interested parties are invited to attend and be heard.
Earl Titus, Chair
Earl Titus, Chair
Posted by lindleytc at 12:58 PM
NOTICE: The Town of Lindley is seeking letters of interest for two positions: A 4-year Board of Assessment Review vacancy & A 1-Year Town Board Vacancy that runs from 1/1/2017-12/31/2017. Applicants should include qualifications that make them a good fit for the position of interest. Please send letters to or drop sealed letters off at the Lindley Town Hall, 637 Co. Rte 115 Lindley NY 14858 by January 10th 2017. Letters will be unsealed and read at the Lindley Town Board Meeting on Wednesday, January 10th 2017 that begins at 7:00 pm at the Lindley Town Hall. For more information you may contact the Lindley Town Clerk's office at 607-523-8816.
Posted by lindleytc at 5:14 PM
NOTICE: The Lindley Town Board Audit and Old Business Meeting on Wednesday, December 21st will begin at 6:00pm, one hour earlier than usual, and will include a Special Meeting at the end of regular Audits and Old Business to do an Audit of the Justice Financial Records of 2015. The Public is invited to attend.
Lindley Town Supervisor
Lindley Town Supervisor
Posted by lindleytc at 5:12 PM
NOTICE: The Town of Lindley is seeking letters of interest from individuals for positions open in 2017. Applicants should meet basic requirements for the position of interest and provide additional qualifications that make them the best fit for the vacancy. Letters of interest and qualifications will be accepted by mail or at the Town Clerk’s Office no later than January 10th, 2017, to be opened by the Town Board at the Regular Town Board Meeting of Wednesday, January 11th 2017 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Lindley Town Hall, 637 Co. Rte 115 Lindley NY 14858. For more information contact the Lindley Town Clerk’s Office at 607-523-8816 during regular office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and Thursday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1). Justice of the Peace for an active office: 1-Year Unexpired Term to run 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2017.
2). Assessor: 1-Year Unexpired Term to run 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2017.
3). Court Clerk: 1-Year Appointment to run 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2017.
4). Deputy Court Clerk: 1-Year Appointment to run 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2017.
5). Historian: 1-Year Appointment to run 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2017.
Posted by lindleytc at 6:11 PM
Meeting Date: 11/9/2016 Regular Town Board Meeting
1.Call to order
3.Attendance P.Clark, Supe.___ R.Snyder___R. Mosher__ G.Simcoe__ Kevin Tyler____
4.Reports Town Clerk_ Supervisor_ CEO_ Highway_ Historian_ Justice__DCO__
6.Minutes (Regular Meeting only)
· Appoint Filing Clerk for Nov and December as Contract Worker. Review and advertise for 2017 Court Staffing needs in December, 2016.
- JP Appointment from 12/11/2016 – 12/31/2016.
- · JP Appointment in January?
- · Thinking ahead to Assessor appointment, Brenda to retire
- · Review Jesse Wilson’s paperwork.
- · Discuss payment for mileage for previous employee. No documentation included, but can match banking statements if reviewed.
- · Storage- nothing new to report.
- · Computer Security Update.
- · Steuben Library – Hannah Little – Adult Library Services into Lindley. Town Clerk has referred her already to LP-CAB. Does Town Board have anything to add by way of what types of Library Services could be brought to rural Lindley?
- · CPA Update, Joyce will continue to work on IRS. Can we have AUD reports done for 2013.2014 & 2015?
- · Historian Position – Law that Town have Historian. Advertise open position in December? Can we get the pictures back up?
- · Bending River Estates repayment update.
- · CPE Labor bill for moving the receiver that was causing phantom alarms? – Ron
- · Procurement Policy Local Law review to be scheduled. Look over 1993 edition and work on policy for Lindley in December?
- · Executive Session for anything?
· Moratorium on Solar requested by Planning Board. Town of Wayne template to review.
· Bailiff training reimbursement for 3 hours, from Justice contractual?
· Motion to move $37,000 in highway accounts to cover end of year bills, Nov & Dec Health payments and payroll to end of year.
· Motion to move $50 from DA5110.4 to DA5010.4
· Motion to move $90 from DA5110.4 to DA5010.8
· Motion to move $6194.12 from DA5110.4 and $6194.12 from DA5130.4 to DA9060.8 to total $12388.24
Posted by lindleytc at 9:42 AM