The Lindley Town Audit Workshop was held on January 20th, 2010,
at the Lindley Town Hall, 637 US 15, PO Box 62
Lindley, New York 14858.
Official Copy held at the Town Clerk’s Office
Richard Biggio – Town Supervisor
Gerry Simcoe - Councilman
Paul Mortzheim – Councilman
Lloyd DeMun, II – Councilman
Paul Stermer – Councilman
Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm
The audit of the Finance Director’s records were completed through December 2009.
1). Appointments were finished –
• Zoning Board Chair – Josh Smith
• Ethics Board – Fran Tempel, Gerry Simcoe, Sally Orr
• Decision to audit Justice, Town Clerk and Finance Director’s books not less frequently than quarterly.
• Code Enforcement Officer – Jason Ballard
• Board of Assessment Review – Paul M. reported a complaint made against Judy Barron but that he supported her continued role on the BAR panel.
2). Discussion about the Multi Municipality Task Force regarding pipelines coming into NYS. Pros and Cons of going with this MMTF continued.
3). Discussion of Justice Report and what is considered meaningful information to the Town.
Meeting adjourned – 10:30 pm
Lindley Town Clerk